Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chica chica chica yeah

Yes, I should be sleeping and of course I'm not. Today was an amazing day! I spent the evening with my roomie from last year and one of her good friends whom I met last year and they both are always a great time. Prior to hanging out with her for the evening I went to a club soccer meeting to find out more about the club and that was interesting. I'm planning on going to practice on Wednesday, but it's a bit early to say what it will bring, I'm very intrigued and would love to get competitive and start playing again. However, I'm not sure because there are so many things I want to do this year, perhaps I have some hidden talent elsewhere that is just waiting to be discovered. We shall see.
On to more juvenile news of my life and I suppose if I'm going to talk about it then I should properly explain the situation. Last semester I was in two different classes with this guy I like to call "Cute Engineering Boy" and the reason for this is because I have no courage at all to speak to this guy that I think is completely handsome. Over the course of last spring I kind of started to talk to him, but not really, I mean we became facebook friends (giving me proper means to stalk him) and I occasionally talked to him in class. On the rare occasion that we did speak I always managed to make a fool of myself, as I often do, which is why I was semi relieved to see last semester come to an end. I was finally able to put my embarrassing moments and childish acts behind me, until today that is. I'm sitting in my math class, the first day of the fall semester, and I was completely surprised at the size of my class of about fifty, opposed to the normal class size of about 400 or so(which has nothing to do with this story, but interesting just the same). So, there I am, early and waiting for the professor (a rarity I might also add because I'm generally the last to show, but like I said all my childish acts are behind me at this point), then out of nowhere he walks in. When I say "he" I don't mean the professor I mean "Cute Engineering Boy", my jaw dropped. I wanted to talked to him after class, I had the perfect opportunity too, but I once again resorted to my earphones and headed to the door. Perhaps I'll see him tomorrow, perhaps not, that's the beauty of life you never can tell what a new day will bring.

1 comment:

Chatter said...

Make a move already. You aren't that shy...