Friday, September 12, 2008

Now what?

1 job fair, 2 days, 45 companies, 35 resumes, and I'm beat. Since I've mustered up so much energy for the job fair, my studies have taken a serious beating and instead of having a good time this weekend for the home football game it looks like I'll be playing "catch up". Oh well, there's always next weekend. Although, having a little bit of fun doesn't sound too bad. On to things that matter, to top off my week I just recently found out that Congressman Ron Paul is no longer running for President. It's too bad that such an amazing candidate didn't make it to the final round. The little hope us "constitutionalist" had has come and gone, oh well, better luck next time I suppose.



"Always stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone."
~Anonymous

2 comments:

Chatter said...

Ron Paul has been out of the running for a while now. Too bad huh.
Way to go on the job fair. Karen has been keeping me posted. Good for you!

mariposa said...

Just wanted to say I like your blog & especially the quote :)