Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Big Birthday Bash!

On my birthday I had class as usual and that was fun. Afterwards, my sister, a friend, and I got lunch and then visited a friend who just had a baby, who was completely adorable by the way. My sister had to work, and my friend need to get a present for another friend, so, I accompanied her to the mall where we bitched to each other about buying presents for other people, just kidding, we just joked about how broke we were. When I arrived home there was a movie from Netflix, "Music Within", that my mom had been hounding me to watch so she could send it back, so I did and it was very enjoyable. And this pretty much sums up the rest of my exciting night consisting of oreos, mountain dew, and Rummikub (I love this game!):













Since I had nothing interesting to report today perhaps you will be as amused as I was at the fact that Trent thinks he can cut his own hair, here were the results:







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Lloyd he did a great job. He's come a long way since his days of sporting a rat tail.

Keel

Chatter said...

I'm laughing my ass off at Trent's hair cut!!

And I'm totally jealous of your candy!

Hoolie said...

You're actually posting again! Trent's hair is funny, but tell James to send you the picture of the time I thought I could cut his hair - with the clippers. Hey, maybe that's a good story for my blog.