Thursday, August 21, 2008

Insomnia Cookies & Beauty and the Beast

So, right now I'm sitting in my basement eating insomnia cookies and watching beauty and the beast. This is the basement of my new house and the basement which I spent countless hours cleaning and scrubbing just so I could hang out down here. For the average person they would walk down and think "Hmmm, it stinks." but I think it looks great and I love the smell of my candles, plus there's a cool bar in the back. Cleaning is actually the reason I haven't posted in a while, plus I got in about 40 hours in five days last week. I've spent a lot of time cleaning my house to make it livable and I still can't figure out how the boys lived like this without cleaning. I'm pretty excited because I've taken care of the essentials, such as, my bathroom(I have my own), my bedroom, the living room, the basement, and most of the kitchen, but I still need to work on the guest room, the dining area, the upstairs outside of my room, the laundry area, and a little bit of the kitchen. Ahh, I love disney movies!

COMING SOON: Photos of my house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet lets see the photos of your "newly" clean house! Best of luck living with all boys, lots of perks, but cleanliness may not be one of them.

Keel

Chatter said...

I agree with Keel, lets se some pics. What are insomnia cookies?

Kirst said...

insomnia cookies are these amazing cookies from a shop next to jimmy johns, ahh they're heavenly