Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oh Boy!

So, I've already had one hell of a week and you're in luck because I won't bore you with the details, but to top everything off, tonight when I get off after a twelve hour shift, guess what I come home to? First, my front door is locked and my key won't unlock it (there is a button on the lock that will allow this) and when I look in my window I see him sleeping on my couch! When I say him I am referring to the creepy guy who lived there before I moved in, not only is he creepy, but he's not a very nice person. Unfortunately, he is still kind of friends with my other roommate. Sigh. At the end of last year I asked one of my current roommates, Josh, if I could move some of my stuff into unoccupied space in the house and Josh said it would be fine. One of the items I moved in early was a bulletin board that contained many photographs and other memorabilia. When I returned this year I notice multiple photos of mine missing, missing because "Creepy Guy" took them for G*d knows what reason and I'm pretty sure I'd rather not know. There are countless other stories that describe the negative and awful qualities that "Creepy Guy" possesses, which I why I'd like to avoid him altogether, which is why I'd rather he didn't sleep on my couch. Aside from being a bit drained from a few things going on in the past couple weeks I am truly blessed, I have two great roommates, the best sisters ever, and for some reason I always have a way to make ends meet. [I'm pretty sure there is someone looking over me :)] Peace out.

3 comments:

Chatter said...

How long is he going to be sticking around? Ugh... I feel sorry for you. He seems VERY strange. Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

gross, creepy picture stealer should not be sleeping on your couch. did you wake his ass up and tell him to boot it? glad other things are going well. good luck with school this semester.

Keel

QB said...

I lived with two boys in a house when I was 20 and in college! I think I actually know that creepy guy! Too funny. My roomates brewed thier own disgusting cranberry, hoppy beer and at one point a vat of it exploded and covered the kitchen. Guess who cleaned it - eventually? Boys are gross. But I had so much fun there. I KNEW Chatter's family must be super cool!