Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I feel like Kelsey right now

Why Kelsey? Because I'm scared shit-list right now and if I wasn't 19 years old, and feeling lazy, I think I would go sleep with Trent right now. It's in the middle of a thunderstorm and I swear there is someone or something that keeps tapping on my window, and after the first time I jumped every time I heard the noise. So, yeah, I'm pretty freaked out right now, and it doesn't help that my lights are on, I have no blinds, meaning that whatever is out there can see me, but I can't see it. I know it's probably those stupids cats, but it still freaks my shit out. Nighty-night sleep tight.

2 comments:

Chatter said...

I would have at least turned off the lights.

Anonymous said...

Kelsey will appreciate this. I wouldn't freak out at Karen and Rons. Oh maybe I would. But I sure as shit wouldn't consider sleeping in Trent's bed. Kids dirty sometimes.

Keel