Monday, October 26, 2009

Pity, if you call me a nerd...

...you're probably right. Got up about 4:45 am, studied for two hours, showered, got ready for class, drank tea and reviewed some notes, walked to class, had a three hour lecture, but she let us out a half hour early. Woo hoo! Not that it really matters because I'm just at the library getting ready to study, I just got out of class.

New developments:

-Starting to love polymers & composites, it's absolutely lovely, crack propagation, creep, mechnical properties is music to my ear. Last week I found it a bit boring, but it's taken a turn for the best

-Nanomaterials I is my new favorite class, in fact, I was so inspired I might just enroll for Nano. 2, for some emotions there are just no words.

-I've replaced my dearest "dew" with tea. Quite magnificent, same ole caffine (sp? too lazy to spell it correctly, "See you Wed-, see you wedn-, see you tomorrow." I praise anyone who can pick up that reference) without the fat.

-I like to study (Yeah, Poe, be jealous. Side note - I'm missing you)!?!?!

X-ray diffraction is calling me. Peace.

3 comments:

Trike said...

Caffeine.

Chatter said...

Nerd. Well kind of a nerd. Since you can't spell caffeine I guess you aren't a true nerd :). Glad to hear you are enjoying classes so much. Good for you!!

Enjoy the tea, I really need to give it a shot.

Anonymous said...

no you can't have a cupcake for breakfast but you can have a muffin or pancakes....he he jim gaffagin so funny

poe