Friday, October 9, 2009

Loving Life!!!

Today has been a lovely day! Gloomy outside, but for some reason nice. I slept terrible last night for some reason, so I woke up quite late, which was around 11. Normally this would be what I am used to, but recently I have managed to stir quite early since I've moved. Anyway, I got up and ate breakfast and while doing so I conversed with one of my housemates, Simon, he seems nice. Afterward, I tidied up my room and proceed to do my laundry, and didn't have enough coins. I ran around the house a bit trying to find a place to get change, to no avail, and ended up running to a shop and got some change there. While my clothes were washing I played pool with one of my housemates and then I played video games with him and a couple other guys, it was fun, but I suck.

The other day I played rugby for the first time ever, it was a blast, I didn't expect it to be so fun. The girls on the team are quite amusing and am looking forward to our next practice. And of course when I first get there it's around noon and one of the older girls whipped out a bottle of port and I was informed that if it's after 12-noon you're not considered an alcoholic.

Yesterday I had a safety meeting to go to in my department and afterward we received our goggles and lab coats, it made me feel like a real scientist. It was very cool...I guess you had to be there. GO SCIENCE!!! As exciting as it has been I am really looking forward to the start of classes, it's going to be great.

Important life decision: Looking for a Scottish man to marry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your having a great time - i think i would get along well with your rugby team :)

i need to be in the know why a scottish man?

Anonymous said...

Scottish men have awesome Scottish accents.

Keel

Chatter said...

Sounds like you are well on your way to your Scottish hubby :)