Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Need some suggestions, please!

This weekend is Halloween and there's a party on Saturday, need help with ideas. As some of you know, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I LOVE finding the perfect costume and then dressing up, but I need a good one. Last year me and my roomie were the Spartan cheerleaders from SNL, it was a hit, and the year before that I was Princess Leia, which was just okay. Anyway, I am welcoming all ideas and hoping you leave a comment, thanks!

6 comments:

James said...

I need suggestions myself.

Trike said...

James - obviously you need to go as Princess Leia in the gold bikini.

Kirst - clearly you need to go as a Tesla coil.

James said...

Oh god. I just might do that.

Chatter said...

I am no help here. Terrible at costume ideas. I'll put Amber to work! Skype us tomorrow :)

Murph said...

Go as little red riding hood.

mojo

Trent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.