Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's Been Forever

I forgot I had a blog. Then I remembered that I had a web page where I could get online and bitch when life isn't going my way, so, here I am.

WARNING:Do not read the following blog, if easily offended

Update:
My life is actually going quite wonderfully, I'm having a great semester at school, 'knock on wood', and my school work keeps me busy enough that I have an excuse to hardly ever work. My old roommate, yeah, you know who I'm speaking of, she moved out last semester. She was just too much for me, and I just couldn't stand her notes all over the place. First, it was "Remove your shoes at the door", then "Please remove your hair from the drain", oh and the worst "You snore extremely loud". Ridiculous, me? Snore? I don't snore, that's something ugly people do. Anyway, let's just pretend for a second that I "snore", what am I suppose to do? Not sleep? So, with all these notes all over the place it just started to get me worried, I never knew what I might find. I mean what if I came home and there was me, sitting on the toilet with a note nearby that read, "Please wipe your ass". I think this girl just had too much time on her hands. Anyway, she's gone, and my living situation is pretty sweet.

So, since the beginning of the semester I found that I have a crush on this kid in two of my classes. I see him about everyday, but in the whole thirteen weeks of class I've never actually had a conversion with him, but it's getting pretty serious 'cause we're friends on facebook now. It's pretty lame though because in one of my classes he's actually in my group where we work on problems together and he sits right next to me, and still nothing. Well, a couple of weeks ago, things changed, I mean, in class we were having a group discussion and he actually talked to me. And me being the jackass I am, was like "Yeah, he's into me", so, I added him on facebook. The next time I saw him we were in lecture together, and I saw him staring at me, again I'm a jackass so I thought "OMG, he likes me". We have about four weeks of class left, so, I'm thinking I should start talking to this kid. I made up my mind that the next time I saw him I would try and make conversion. Sure enough I saw him in lecture one day and plan to talk to him after class. We're walking out of class and I'm walking next him, totally oblivious to the fact that he's having a conversion with someone else, I nudge him on the shoulder and ever so smoothly nodded my head with a cool, "Hey." He gives me a weird look and says, "Oh,...hi." and continues with his conversation. My thoughts, "Just walk fast, put your headphones on and walk fast". Not exactly how I planned, you know the usual, I say something funny, he laughs, and hopes to see me in class again...nope. Good for me I don't have lecture in that class anymore, DAMN IT, he's in my other class. Although, he might switch to another section to avoid the creepy girl that sits next to him in class. Actually, I really don't care because I'm pretty positive that after this semester I will never see him again, so, it's cool. Besides, making a jackass out of myself is a daily ritual, who would I be if I didn't?

4 comments:

Hoolie said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world. I can totally connect with the annoying roommate thing. Actually, my last roommate was once a good friend. I learned never to room with friends because girls just seem to make bad roommates, unless, of course, they're family.

Anonymous said...

well at least you worked up the nerve to say hello, you got me beat

pity

Chatter said...

lol. This was pretty funny Kirst.

Anonymous said...

Ha that was pretty enjoyable to read. I feel for you:)on the guy situation. As for the roommate CRAZY! only I would do something like that to you cause we're sisters hahaha jk.
tootles,george