Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sometimes life sucks (...and when I say life I mean people)

Thank God I have a big family, otherwise I don't think I would have very many people to hang out with that didn't drive me crazy. I just find it increasingly irritating how if I call or text a guy that I think is fun to hang out with and they automatically assume I want to date them and be more than friends, please...give me a break. But you know what's even worse, when a guy pretends to be your friend because they want to date you and when they discover you're not interested in dating, they're not interested in being friends. What a coincidence! Don't even get me started on girls, they're bitches and I'd rather keep the knife out of my back. I just hope that my knee is healed soon because I really miss my daily activities, like biking to the celery bog, I'm shocked how much I miss going there. Maybe I'll walk there, it will take some time, but I don't have any exams until finals week, hmmm, perhaps that will work. Sorry for my bitchiness, but I hope you are all having a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my tolerance for people is not one to be admired. gee that must suck having all these guys want to date you. i can't imagine how hard that must be.
good luck on your exams and stay off your knee. just let it heal.

keel

Chatter said...

Yeah I'm with Keel, what's it like to have a guy want to date you? I had to chase down my hubby or we would never have been together. Good luck with all your men and your knee.
Chatter

Hoolie said...

That's the funny thing about women. I have found few that I genuinely like, and I know a ton that are bad friends. I think most women are insecure which sooner or later makes them bad friends. Consider yourself lucky that you have a ton of sisters.

What did you do to your knee anyway?

Anonymous said...

boys are so annoying....

Trike said...

You know those bumper stickers that say "Mean People Suck?" I usually leave off the "Mean."

James said...

I believe it was Seinfeld that said...

"People. They're the worst."