Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Decisions...

Huh, I wonder what I'm going to do next year, as far as where I'm going to live. Decisions, decisions, I'm so bad at those. Yeah, I'm just sitting here being unproductive, which is so unlike me. I guess I'm just contemplating what I will be doing this summer, Kentucky was what I was really hoping for, but I suppose that can wait. Chem. E is my biggest priority right now, and such an academic program alone is enough to keep me preoccupied for the next four years(and maybe more). If I can successfully complete the spring semester, and do a little bit of school work over the summer I will be off to a good start for fall of 2008, and I'll be down to three years of school. Ahh, how inspiring. It can be done.

2 comments:

Chatter said...

Don't sweat it girl. You'll figure it all out and if you don't, then welcome to every other college grad out there's life. It's okay!

Hoolie said...

Ah. . . the carefree life! I remember it well. Nurse it as long as you can. By the way, I got a kick from your booger-picking post from way back when. You painted a good mental picture, and I got a good laugh.

Julie