Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Some things don't change

So, it's finals week and I spent about twelve hours at the library today. And you should all be relieved to know that there were no booger incidents, like the last time I had finals. Not because I've completely given up my old hobby, but there was this totally hot kid a couple tables away and I could tell he was into me. I mean every time I "glanced" over at him he justed happened to be staring at me, not that I blame him.

Too bad the dining court scene didn't go as well as the library scene and it wasn't even my fault. Okay, I was finishing up dinner, walking to put my tray up and talking to my little sister, so, there I was, tray in one hand and cell phone in the other. The tray was a little heavy, but I was managing fine. Then, from out of nowhere, my leg slips and the contents of my tray go everywhere. My first thought, "Could people clean up these stupid water spills", but instead of stupid I was thinking of a worse word. Yeah, there wasn't a drop of liquid on the floor, just a piece of lettuce. One of the workers came over to help me, I'm just thinking about what a jackass I look like. I really did too, no spills on the floor, just some girl who was trying to walk and talk at the same time and it didn't fly. Story of my life.

2 comments:

Chatter said...

Glad to hear your still picking your boogers. Old habits die hard.

James said...

So Connor's habits are hereditary?