Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Long and Productive Days

Aww, I feel as if I actually had a productive day yesterday, which has made today go so much smoother, great feeling! I just got out of class and I have one at 3:30, then I'm FREE! Ha ha, just kidding I have two different meetings tonight, but that's okay. I'm pretty excited though because after my 3:30 I'm planning on biking out to the bog and having lunch. Can't say I've ever been to a place so quiet and peaceful around here. My heart goes out to Chatter, hope you're feeling better soon so you can enjoy this ever so beautiful weather.

1 comment:

Chatter said...

Thanks Kirst, you'll have to read my post to hear about today. funny story. I swear I'm trying to be upbeat and positive but this cough is getting worse and sleep seems impossible. I'm ready for this baby to be born so I can at least quit pissing my pants. I've been thinking about you. Sorry no phone calls, I've been pretty busy lately. Enjoy your weekend!
love,
Chatter