Monday, November 26, 2007

Gettin' in the groove

I love Dexter, that show is amazing. I know it sounds bad, but that show is so good and it sucks that I have to wait a whole week before the next one is on. And you thought you had problems...anywho, Thanksgiving was a great break from everything, mainly school and work, plus I even got a little bit of work done. Life is pretty good, aside from the fact that I have a few minor little issues eating at me here and there. You know, the usual, jeans a little tighter than I would like, missing an old friend, my lovely academics, and just how everything is going to fall into place. No worries though, it's a waste of time. So, as soon as I finish up with this I'll study a bit more, get some breakfast, go to class, go to work, and then crash as soon as I get home. Yeah, my sleep schedule is a bit off, but somehow I feel so much more productive, I think it's because there isn't as many distractions from midnight to eight in the morning. Who knew? Other than that, my life is just as boring as it was yesterday. :)

2 comments:

Chatter said...

Kirst, I know I am the old friend you are missing dearly. You can come visit me if you'd like :)

Seriously, hope your transition back to school goes smooth and good luck studying for finals!! Enjoy this time b/c you will wish for these days again...

Anonymous said...

dexter...freakin awesome