Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cottage cheese legs and ugly days

Ever have one of those mornings where you look in the mirror and it looks as though you had a fat ass glass of ugly before you went to bed? Yeah, this morning was one of those days, not only did I feel ugly but my jeans have gotten considerable tighter in the past few weeks. And that freshman fifteen, which I swore I wasn't going to put on, LIE. For anyone who might just randomly be reading this, I might be getting a little chubby, but over the summer I looked good (Chan I put a little twang in there just for you). It was a bit odd, I had a crazed obsession with running(with a little bit of swimming and biking mixed in there) over the summer, there was something that just made me go. Oh, and believe me I was called crazy several times, especially on the days I would run eight miles in 95 degree weather. Hopefully, I can get back into the groove soon, last week I ran twice or three times, but I don't quite have my niche back yet. Days like today don't help with that too much because it's just one of those times where you wake up and you kind of know the rest of the day is going to suck balls. I'm tired, I have a test to study for, and I go to work in three hours, it's been a busy week, soon to turn into a busy weekend, but after Monday, THANKSGIVING BREAK! Ahh, that is music to my ears. Not that my life is too stressful, I tend to do that to myself because procrastination makes for long nights which doesn't go so well with my early morning classes. By the way Keel, I'm glad you got a good laugh the other day, unfortunately today is a bit boring and I don't feel too much like being witty. Hope you had a good one at work! :)

4 comments:

Chatter said...

I drink a glass of "ugly" before bed every night. It sucks. Imagine having a butch hair cut that is turning into a mullet. I'm one pretty chic.

Anonymous said...

I f'ing hate ugly days and fat ones are just as bad. Stay away from mirrors and ignore the sound of denim rubbing all day. My friend once remarked about my too tight jeans, "if you fart, I'm pretty sure I'll see a denim bubble." Sweet.

Keels

Hoolie said...

I can relate lately. I can deal with the ugly, but I am struggling a bit with the two bowling balls I swallowed. When they come out, maybe I'll get my ass out of bed and on a treadmill or something.

Anonymous said...

yeah i usually try to avoid looking in the mirror, wearing a hat for work doesn't seem to boost my self esteem either ... if i can make it through the night without being called a man i feel pretty good