Tuesday, February 16, 2010

peanut butter toasties are like heaven on earth...

...which would explain why I'm out of peanut butter and bread. Today's been a lovely day except for that nagging pain that comes once a month. I soooo didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

Not much going on here, just reading a little bit of this and a little bit of that (like academic journals on neuro science that are over my head and nutritional tidbits, also looking at a couple accident reports I have to read for one of my classes, but the reports are like 300 pages and I'm really hoping he's not expecting us to read all of it, so I emailed him and am waiting for a reply). I'm going to try to study for a bit, stop by home and get something to eat because I'm hungry and then I have a volunteering meeting later. I'm all pumped up for some reason and I didn't even jog today. When I woke up this morning I thought about jogging and then I laughed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck at your meeting i hope it went well

pity

Chatter said...

8 hours away and we somehow have the same cycle. Gotta love SISTERS! Miss you :)
Chand