Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hyde Park is lovely

Currently on a high from a nice little jog through Hyde Park. I went three miles but my time was so terrible I didn't even bother to check it, but I feel good. I love the endorphins I get after a run, they get me all pumped. The run was nice, I didn't feel too winded, surprisingly, but it was colder than I anticipated. After I take a quick shower I think I'm going to dedicate some time for studying. I started "Steels: Microstructure & Properties" yesterday and its pretty bad-*ss, so, I might read a little more of that and of course, my pride and joy, "Solidification".

And my Challenge = FAIL. I was tired or reading last night and I caved and watched, "Law & Order: SVU". What can I say it's my weak spot? Not sure how to proceed, I feel so...so...so...defeated. I'll wait for my wounds to heal and I'll try again.


Current obsessions:


-The Weepies, still
-Overall and complete health
-The fact that I can't sit in a hot bath and read a book, boo
-Missing the pleasant view of corn fields

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i take bubble baths like every night and it is fantastic - sorry, i hear you thought i spent 16 months taking cold showers or showers in dirty rivers, or no shower at all :)

pity