Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sometimes people suck...

Another dollar

Another day

A long one

But not much to say

With many flaws

And a spacey mind

I'll give my best

And the truth I find

Oh no

They're no good

They're mean

Not doing what they should

You thought they were better

Yes, you know they could

You've seen those hurtful people

And you thought they never would

Time is the key

It shows all people true

The ones who are there

When you're feeling blue

A bad day, perhaps

Having no luck

But really I think

Sometimes people suck

But with the ones I love

And the smiles they give

Just be happy

That's the best way to live

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you and yes mean people suck.

Keel

Anonymous said...

WORD sista

poe

Chatter said...

Amen. Hope you were able to have a good cry and a relaxing night. Love ya and miss ya!!
Chatter