Monday, August 10, 2009

Passports, itnerary, letters, student visas....ahh. So much to do, so little time and I can't seem to figure out where the days go. Recently I was home for my brothers wedding, which was awesome, but still somewhat tiring. While home I managed to stay up late chatting with siblings, enjoyed a few games of Shocker (a game that shocks the last person to buzz their hand piece, and yes it is very intense) and played an extremely fun game of Kick The Can. Every one of my siblings got in on Kick The Can (except for the one on his honeymoon) and I must point out that a game with all my siblings is a rarity. It was a lovely visit.

Yesterday I worked a 16 hour shift on a couple hours of sleep, it was rough, but there's nothing like the satisfation of a hard day's work. Plus, I slept 12 hours and woke up feeling rested and refreshed, another day full of possibilities.

Laters...

No comments: