Monday, December 10, 2007

To Poe...

I'm sitting here waiting to take my two hour exam, and knowing me I would be willing to bet that I will take ever minute to finish. For some strange reason I just always seem to be the very last person to turn my exams in, anywho. Pity, I'm just thinking about how you're probably in your bed sleeping like a baby, I hate you...not really, but I am very jealous. I would also like to add, in regards to a few of my post, anyone who is easily offended SHOULD NOT READ MY BLOG. This blog is written more for family members because we all tend to shared a sick sense of humor, Chan you know what I'm talking about. I'm sure you got a kick out of my last blog. I'm off to my exam, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mere 3 hours of sleep that took place in the past two weeks of hell, you should be jealous they were heavenly

James said...

Sleep??? Try having twins.

Chatter said...

Oh the college students whining about sleep. You forget we've all been there, done that and know how absolutely wonderful college is!