Monday, May 10, 2010

I may buy a small diaper for your chin because it looks like a baby ass

Not much new here. Well, I am going to Holland for rugby in a few day, so, I am suspecting that will be pretty awesome. But other than that I have just been attempting to hit the books, but I have not been as successful as I had originally hoped. I do love my metal processing course though, which is funny because originally I thought it would be kind of lame, but recrystallization, welding, casting, etc. has somehow struck my fancy. Then I also have engineering alloy course which is interesting because in part of the course we get two case studies which reviews the crash of two airplanes where the cause is narrowed down to the microstructure of the metal parts. It's fascinating what a tiny little defect can do.

There has also been a update in regards to our epic marathon, the latest Glee episode has been added because of its ultimate greatness and Moulin Rouge was switched out for Nine, leaving us with:

Movie marathon (revised):

Glee (Bad Reputation) 44 min <-everything wonderful in the world of television shows
Sandlot 101 min <-comedy
Breakfast Club 97 min <-classic
Someone Like You 97 min <-romance
Last of Mohicans 112 min <-action/adventure
Shutter Island 138 min <-suspense
Top Gun 110 min <-80's
Peter Pan 113 min <-family
Legends of the Falls 133 min <-drama
Nine 118 min <-musical
Beauty and the Beast 84 min <-Disney
My Sister's Keeper 109 min <-tear-jerker
3:10 to Yuma 122 min <-western
Gone With the Wind 238 min <-oldie but goodie
Back to the Future 116 min <-sci/fi
Paranormal Activity 86 min <-horror

Anyone interested is seriously welcome, facebook me ;)

I'm going to continue on with my interesting studies of rolling steel. Paz. (Tritter informed me the other day, that it means "peace" in Spanish)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard at your blog total, where did you get that? See you in a month!!!
Mojo

Chatter said...

Holland? That's so exciting!! I hope this last month is full of excitement KP. Have fun and good luck with the last of your studies.

Anonymous said...

laughed sooo hard when sue said that - epic can't wait
poe