Saturday, May 15, 2010

Amsterdam

It must be love, oh oh. No, but seriously, Holland is amazing. Sitting in Amsterdam right now and all is well. I had my rugby tournament two days ago in Delft and the whole thing was absolutely amazing. Well, the tournament was with schools from all over Europe and it was fun with the greatest sportsmanship I've ever seen. Good times. Plus, there so MANY bike/bikers here. I love it. And they even have their own little road, SO jealous of the people of Holland. Times up, but I'll fill you in soon. Paz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so jealous - glad you are having such a nice time :)

pity

Anonymous said...

Ugh....I agree with Poe, I would love to be there. I'm having fun planning Montana though.... Miss you!

Am

Chatter said...

Eeeek!!! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear more and see some pictures :)
miss U
C