Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wish I was there...

When I say there I mean Senegal, with Poe. I've not been home for six months and I'm ready to go again, but Africa would be different. A different set of challenges, a language barrier, and so much more. I got four letters from her the other day, the first ones since she's been there and I am ready for more. She called me about two weeks ago and I MISSED it. I was very unhappy about this, especially since I always have my phone with me. I was on a date (I use that term loosely) with some guy and I left my phone in my car. I should have realized then and there that it just wasn't going to work out for us.

She sounds good and I can't help but feel completely jealous of her adventures.

This is actually my first post since I've been back from London, wow-zers.

Not much has changed, it's still school, school, school. LAME. I'd rather talk about what Pity is doing, but I have to go study for an exam. Boo.

PITY, if you do happen to read this, I had mad mush. cheesy bread last night and totally thought of you and the good ol' days. Miss you more than EVER!

3 comments:

Urchin said...

I miss her too....cheesy bread...mmmm....

Anonymous said...

eat lots of cheese bread for me and drink mountain dew too :) miss you lots

Chatter said...

And we still have 2 more years :( :(
bummer...