Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My team lost :( but the weekend was good



Hayley and her friend Cayla came down and we had the best weekend, okay, well I did. We got in late Friday night, hung out, had some laughs, and watched "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". (<- I lmao) Saturday we got up and went to the game, it was a good game (very cold) but we lost in overtime. I'm not a big sports fan, but was sincerely disappointed and lucky for me, Hayley and Cayla were able to make the loss not-so-big-a-deal. We had some fun!

Lately, I've been studying for Electrical, Magnetic and Optical Properties of Materials, it sounds lame, but it's totally awesome. Tonight I was working on the principles of dielectrics. Tomorrow I got to sharpen up my magnet and LASER skills [which should actually be LOSER -> Light Oscillating (they had Amplification) Stimulated Emission Radiation ] Anyway, I thought you should know. And he posted a practice exam and I'm pretty stoked to get started on that, but I have to finish some physics homework first, boo.

Current Obsessions:

-"Lemonade" by Chris Rice
-"Hey Ya" by Obadiah Parker
-Wintermint Orbits gum

No comments: