Tuesday, September 15, 2009

De-cluttering my stuff b4 I leave

Yesterday I worked from 6PM to 3AM, when I got off I couldn't sleep so I thought I would try to be productive. I went to all my clothes, there was the "get rid of" pile, the "clothes I want, but I'm not taking with me" pile and the "I might take" pile. I went to bed around 6AM, then had to get up and work at 11AM. I'm tired but still debating whether I should do my laundry and relax tonight or try and pick up a couple shifts and work like 10 hours. I still haven't decided yet.

On a positive note, I saw my dream guy today. He was booking it on his bike, I don't think there's anything more attractive. Well one thing, a couple week ago he danced with me at a dance club/bar. Some retarded rap song was playing in the background and I can't get it out of my head, funny how that happens.

I'm sitting at school right now, free internet access, and the janitor are cleaning, but they spray so much on the floor I'm about to have an wheezing fit.

Oh, since I won't have a phone in two weeks, I'll be blogging more, I assume. Also, this is a WARNING to all readers, I won't be censored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah uncensored bertha :) hey while your decluttering you want to throw your bike rack my way - hehe i gave mine to kels i just need one temporarily

pity

bikes are def hot

Chatter said...

I LOVE decluttering. It's such a great feeling. Hope you are getting some rest today. Sounds like you have been very busy.

I too think men on bikes are attractive (obviously). Hopefully you'll get one more glimpse of him before you leave :)