Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To the ends of the galaxy.

It looks great Kels, thanks for asking. It's funny the whole purpose of my wood structure was to hold up the stars, but I am incredibly happy with how the wood grains have come out. For those of you who are lost, I built a "canopy" (but not really), it looks kind of like a canopy though. I have 4 (4x4) wooden posts attached by 4 (2x4) and a midnight blue piece of styrofoam (about the same dimensions of my bed, but up higher) with a bunch a holes in it. The holes just happen to match the constellations in the sky, so, when I turn a light on over the piece of styrofoam, my room is dim and it looks like the stars when I'm laying in my bed. It's AMAZING! If you're having a hard time picturing it, don't worry because I'm going to posting some pictures later, I just haven't since I've been super busy (my apologizes). Gotta go to class, lata!

2 comments:

Chatter said...

hurry up woman. i want to see some pics!

Anonymous said...

i have one word to say NERD...ha ha just kidding sounds cool :) post pics soon poe