Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Boring...

Whenever I think "boring" I can't help but think of Kelsey saying it so obnoxiously, as once said in a movie, entertaining nonetheless. Anyway, that's what is happening now. As I have said in previous post, I was having trouble in physics and when I asked my professor for some help, crazy, I know, he stated that his "time was limited". A.k.a. find someone else to help you. Then, today in class he spent twenty minutes talking about the percentage of correct responses for each question on the exam; waste of time; like I care how many people got #5 right on the exam. I suppose I think it's ironic that professors can't "waste their time" helping students, but don't mind wasting ours.

Special note to Pity (and everyone else): I wasn't really calling her a bitch, I think she said something to make fun of me (pretty easy to do these days) and that was my comeback. Poe, it was all in good fun. Also, had an amazing time this weekend, can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever transcended time and space? Yes. Well time, but not space. No, I don't know what you're talking about.

Kirst said...

OMG, I'm laughing hysterically, seriously that was too funny, and I don't know how I missed that comment, thanks Cujo