Monday, July 14, 2008

Kirstyn + Studying = Waste of time

Yes, I am taking summer class and I have an exam tomorrow. Am I studying? Of course not. Who does that anyway? Certainly not me, funny thing is, when I study less I do better, not really though, I think that's just was differentiates my school of engineering from my community college. It's nice to have a break from "weed out" classes and cut throat professors. Even though it's CC I can't help but loving my professors here, my last one was even open enough to show us a video of her 3 year old during lecture, it was cool. I suppose I should get back to work b/c this professor seems pretty ethical, and I'm sure I can pull a grade up, bummer. Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your back to blogging Kirst. I hate studying...wast of time if you ask me.

Keel

Chatter said...

Welcome back Kirst :)