Monday, July 21, 2008

All I hear when you talk is, "Bla bla bla, I'm a dirty..."

No, not really, but I'm sitting in class and I can't focus, it's just not going to happen. He's a good professor, speaks clearly, and very organized, but his words mean nothing today, I absent mindedly tune him out. I figure I might as well do something productive, so here I am. OMG, it is the middle of the summer, probably 90+ degrees outside, I am wearing sweats and a sweatshirt and I am still freezing in this classroom. On to more interesting things, I moved a lot of my stuff into my house this past weekend and boy is it gross. Got to go, finish this story later.

5 comments:

Chatter said...

You'd better get that stinkhole clean if we are going to do a girls weekend there :). Enjoy the rest of summer!

Anonymous said...

What girls weekend? I didn't get my invite.

urchin

Anonymous said...

yeah when's this purported chick weekend? i could use it b/c I'm about to do some man ass kicking.

keel

Mander said...

Man ass kicking? Where and when? I'll be there! Not to watch, but to join in!

Kirst said...

Man ass kicking? I think I could have that arranged...