Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The sweet smell of freedom

YAY!!! I'm done and I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. Upon completion of all these exams it's really got me thinking, I've been concerned with what my grades at the end of this year would mean for me, but what have I really learned from all this? Here's what I've learned:


-In rugby you can only pass the ball backwards

-I suck at boat-races

-Americans don't know how to down a pint

-Look right first, then left

-Pants means ladies underwear

-To use the term "off my face" instead of drunk

-You can walk down the street with an open container w/o being arrested

-Hangovers are for amateurs

-Nobody likes the British

-It's 12 o'clock somewhere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you :)

pity

Urchin said...

What's the deal with Brits?