Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All work and no play makes for a lame Easter

Dear Guozhong Cao,

Thank you for writing "Nanostructures and Nanomaterial" because I am clearly the worst note-taker in the world and when combined with the lecture notes of unmentionable Prof. R****, the consequences are dire. Because of you I am beginning to understand localized surface plasmon resonance, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Yours truly,
A grade-A slack off student


Sometimes it seems there is too much to do and not enough hours in the day, those are the days I long for summer when I will finally be free. Ahhhhh. Hopefully, I will make it out okay.

P.S. Em I will post photos soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you really send that to the author - I think you should :)

Chatter said...

I love the title on this post. Missing you SOOOOO much B. I will try to get on skype this week. I know I've sucked at communication. I think about you all the time (if that counts). Hugs your way!
p.s. have you been to straight magic lately? love that girl!