Monday, March 22, 2010

The most painful exam, ever!

I had a rugby match yesterday, making that two hour exam literally painful, in every sense of the word. I played loose-head in the scrums yesterday, meaning, the back of my neck was constantly being banged by the shoulders of some beefy ladies. And today was, by far, the most sore my neck has ever been, along with some other parts, arms, leg, back, fingers, calves, feet, etc. Anyway, looking down at my exam caused some serious throbbing in the neck region. Not sure how I did on the exam though, it definitely wasn't my best work, which is disappointing because I had SO much to say on the topics, but my poor, slow, sweaty hand couldn't keep up. It was one of those three-essays-in-two-hours kind of exams, which is fine, but I always run out of time, even though know I know the answer. (stupid sexy ned flanders!) My hands were profusely sweaty, too, I don't imagine that help with the hand cramps either. Are the exercises you can do for that? I wonder if there are competitions for speed writers...

3 comments:

Mander said...

Hey!
Have fun with Em for the next couple of weeks! I'm so jealous...
take lots of pictures and blog about it!

James said...

Ask Curt about his prostate exam. I think he's got you beat for most painful exam.

Anonymous said...

My hands used to sweat ALOT, but not anymore. Maybe it's hormonal? Good luck on the rest of your exams and have fun with Em! So jealous.

Keel